Today I am linking up with Meg for her Mingle Moday. Today's question is what do you like to do to relax?
If my house is quiet I love to relax in the tub with lights from a few candles, a good book and a glass of ice cold water. Sometimes with two little ones running around the house this isn't possible so if the weather is nice I will relax by sitting outside while the girls play. My backyard is very wooded and it is very peaceful outside even if the girls are running around :) Another great way to relax is by sitting in a massage chair getting a pedicure. I think of it is as a two for one. It's not the best back massage in the world but it works! Plus you get a foot massage and beautiful toes. All this talk of relaxing I think I may opt to go get a pedi tonight!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!!
If my house is quiet I love to relax in the tub with lights from a few candles, a good book and a glass of ice cold water. Sometimes with two little ones running around the house this isn't possible so if the weather is nice I will relax by sitting outside while the girls play. My backyard is very wooded and it is very peaceful outside even if the girls are running around :) Another great way to relax is by sitting in a massage chair getting a pedicure. I think of it is as a two for one. It's not the best back massage in the world but it works! Plus you get a foot massage and beautiful toes. All this talk of relaxing I think I may opt to go get a pedi tonight!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!!


Over here from Life of Meg
ReplyDeleteLooks like the park was super relaxing! My hubby and I just went to our local state park today too, and I seriously said at the end: "Man, I am so relaxed!"