Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Ramblings and Confessions

Happy, Happy Friday!!!  I am so glad Friday is here! For me it means the weeekend, sleeping in, and Confessional Friday with Leslie

1) I am sad to say that I think my days with Coke are forever over- I love me some coke but I gave them up for a while and without really doing anything else I am losing weight so farewell Coke I will miss you but not the weight you were leaving behind!  I only drank one large sonic coke a day, and have replaced it with unsweet peach tea- delicious!!

2) I am so ready for tomorrow I plan to cuddle with my babies and sleep in if they will let me.  I have really fallen in love with sleeping in on Saturday's. Then maybe we will do some yardwork if the weather permit.  

3) I have been really diligent in going to the gym lately and at first I was having to force myself  to go but now I am loving it.  I look forward to going daily even on Fridays!!

4) I really really really want to go do some shopping- this warmer weather we are having is calling me to come out and enjoy it but I want to do so in style.

5) To go with #4 I have never really been into style- used to be a frumpy dresser, but now I am inspired to look as good as I feel.  I have learned that clothes really do say a lot about a person!

6) I want a vacation so badly.  I want to be sitting in a beach somewhere listening to the waves and catching some rays!

7) I need a tan- this girl is WHITE!! I haven't tanned in years and I have been against it but I am so white I think that if I don't hit a tanning bed it doesn't matter how much natural sun I see I'll still be white. 

Well that's all I have for today.  Hope that everyone has a great weekend!!!

XOXO~ Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Confessional Friday! Love that photo at the top of your blog - how precious!!

    I couldn't agree with you more on starting to love working out and hitting the gym! It takes everything to get me there, but I feel so good when I leave.

    I'm super white too! I've decided instead of hitting the tanning beds, I would do soemthing much healthier by opting for a spray tan. Both of my parents are cancer survivors, so I am doing anything and everything to prevent a decently preventable skin cancer diagnosis. Try it out - it looks beautiful and makes me feel good! :)

    Have a nice weekend!
    - Meg

    [ Life of Meg ]
    www.megnificentlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete