Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, this week is flying by. Although I'm glad it means only 2 1/2 more days til the weekend, I am sad that my time with the girls is going by so fast. It's their weekend with their dad and I never look forward to them being gone. I think I am going to spend the weekend doing some much needed spring cleaning. I bought a box of 30 gallon trashbags the other day and my goal is to fill 2 of them with no longer needed items in the house. I think I'd much rather spend the time in the yard but I might just have to settle with opening the windows :)

Tomorrow I am registering my oldest for kindergarten. It's such a biter-sweet moment for me. It makes her so grown up and I enjoy her being little. The last five years have flown and I can only imagine how quickly the next five will go by. I enjoy her innocence, that she still loves to cuddle, and that I'm still "cool". In five years I'm afraid that will all be disappearing. Just a reminder to enjoy each and every moment now.

Have a great day!

XOXO~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment