Monday, February 20, 2012

Mundane Monday

This weekend and today were mundane so I though I would link up with Jess and Kelly for Make My Monday. This is their first one so I thought would join the fun!!
 
What is one word to describe you?
Happy- For the first time in a while I am very happy with my life. 

one word to describe your life?
Crazy- Being a single mom and full time nurse my life is crazy and hectic, but so fun :)
 
one word to describe your love?
Full- I am absolutely full of love for my children, they make me so happy and complete. 
           
one word to describe your body?
Work-in-progress- Recently rediscovered the gym and LOVE it!! Working on toning and feel so much better when I find time for the gym
           
one word to describe your cooking?
Excellent- I learned from the best and my mom could cook!!
           
one word to describe your career?
Nurse- Need I say more?
           
one word to describe your hobby?
Sleeping- Can sleeping count as a hobby, cause I love to sleep! If I have a chance to sleep in, I welcome it :)
           
one word to describe your style?
Style?- I am trying to find my style.  I used to be a jean, tennis shoes and t-shirt kind of girl.  I am trying to discover my style now cause I feel better about myself and when you feel good you want to look good! Anybody want to give me some styling tips?!?!
           
one word to describe your blog?
New-  I have only recently started blogging, I had followed some blogs for a while and in January decided to start writing my own. 
 
one word to describe your home?
Inviting- My home has a very inviting feel to it, the kids are usually running around having fun but there is always room for company.
XOXO~ Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! I love your answers. Hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the answer "Full" for love! Love is all we need! New follower from Make My Monday!

    Themom-mediaries.com

    ReplyDelete