Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am most thankful for the sunshine!!!  We have had so much rain the past few days that I was so happy to wake up and see the sun shining.

I am also thankful for friendships in my life.  Y'all my friends have seen me through so much and been there for me.  I truly have some of the best friends in the world.  I hope that they appreciate me as much as I appreciate them.  I am also so very thankful for some new friendships that I am developing. 

Also, my sister and her sweet family are coming to visit next week and I am so excited for that!!  Our kids have never met.  She has an almost 10 and almost 4 year old.  Isn't that sad that my oldest is 5 and we've never had the opportunity to get them together?  That's all going to change next week and I can't wait!!  I have met her kid's and she has met mine but we've never been able to bring the kids together.  It is going to be so fun!! 

I'm also thankful for something very exciting that is happening tonight - but I will wait to share that until it is finalized!! More to come on that later :)

Have a great day!



XOXO~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment