I have a very heavy heart today. I have just had so much on my mind and heart lately. Its that time of year with a lot of memories associated with it and I can't get them off my mind. I am so blessed with the life that I have though. I have two beautiful amazing girls who truly can brighten even the gloomiest of days. They are such sweet spirits, I am so blessed and grateful to be their mommy.
I am also thankful for my amazing friends who are always there for me when I need them. I also have a wonderful family that I am grateful for.
I am blessed to be able to be a nurse and to be able to help others on a daily basis. So grateful for the job that I have- I am able to work in a clinic which allows me to have a more family oriented schedule than a hospital.
I am so thankful for the love of my Savior, and I am so glad that I have my faith. I know that without my faith I would not be where I am today.
What are you thankful for?
XOXO~ Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment